PMS symptoms can range from mild to severe, and often have a major impact on your life. And the bad news — over time, PMS often worsens for many women. The good news — there is a lot you can do to alleviate your monthly PMS symptoms. In fact, it is possible to find total relief from your symptoms. Imagine life without PMS every month!
Answering the questions in this profile will help you know if your PMS symptoms are related to hormonal imbalance — and show you what you can do about it.
This short profile takes most women just two minutes to complete.
After you submit your responses, you’ll have instant access to your own personalized PMS Quiz, including an analysis of the likelihood that your symptoms are caused by hormonal imbalance. Best of all, you’ll get specific advice and guidance for what you can do about it if they are.
Plus, when you take (or retake) our PMS Quiz now, you’ll get a FREE 10-minute call with one of our highly-trained Wellness Coaches, who can answer your most important questions about hormonal health. Calls available from 9 AM to 6 PM EST in the United States only. We’re also happy to answer email questions.
To start, simply follow the prompts.
First: What is your body telling you?
Using a scale from 1 to 5, rate the PMS symptoms you have experienced in the last 3 months. If you did not experience the symptom, please rate it as a 1. Here’s how to rate your symptoms:
- 1 = I do not experience this symptom with any regularity.
- 2 = the symptom is a minor problem — I notice the symptom but can manage it most of the time.
- 3 = the symptom is a moderate issue for me — I can manage it some of the time but I sometimes struggle with it.
- 4 = the symptom is a real problem, though I try to push myself through it.
- 5 = the symptom is severe — I can barely function.
Next: How much support is your body receiving?
Answer 'Yes' or 'No' to each of these questions.
One final question:
1 What is your age?